skip to main | skip to sidebar

BILLABONG

WALK FORWARD TO everywhere

วันจันทร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

References

http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Billabong-International-Ltd-Financial-and-Strategic-Analysis-Review.html
http://www.novelguide.com/a/discover/cps_03/cps_03_00360.htmlhttp://au.finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=BBG.AX
http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Billabong-company-profile.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Zipper
http://www.billabong.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Billabong_Logo.svghttp://www.clotheshistory.com/billabong-history.asp
http://www.google.com/finance?q=ASX:BBG
http://www.slideshare.net/MediaSauce/making-business-friends-using-linkedin-facebook-and-twitter-for-business
http://surfing.about.com/b/2009/07/18/billabong-pro-reflection-and-nathan-fletchers-free-movie.htm
http://www.surfdome.com/Billabong_Shoes-389/13
http://www.surfersvillage.com/surfing/4382/news.htm
เขียนโดย sunshine of my life ที่ 05:52

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความใหม่กว่า บทความที่เก่ากว่า หน้าแรก
สมัครสมาชิก: ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)

Welcome to my blog

Welcome  to my  blog
Nice to miss you my friend.My name is Phornthip Nuan.I am studying third years.I study Liberal of Art English Program.Walk to road Walk to way for life.

ผู้ติดตาม

คลังบทความของบล็อก

  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ▼  สิงหาคม (10)
      • Rational
      • Promotion strategy
      • Product strategy
      • Billabong shoes of Analysis
      • Target group
      • Company Background
      • Key successful factor
      • Reflection
      • References
      • LOGO BILLABONG
    • ►  กรกฎาคม (3)
    • ►  มิถุนายน (5)

เกี่ยวกับฉัน

รูปภาพของฉัน
sunshine of my life
Thai, South region, Thailand
TOUCH MY HEART Do you know how I feel when you touch my heart Can you hear me cry inside at your silent embrace Do you see the fear I keep hidden away Can you feel the pain I never show I can't help but smile when you touch my heart You can't know the warmth it brings me I can't bring myself to share the love You can't see the hope in my soul If only I too touch your heart I only try to ease your fears If only I could help as much I only wish I were as true Do you know you touch my heart I love you being in my life Do you feel the way I do Do you know you touch my heart Back to Best Friends index
ดูโปรไฟล์ทั้งหมดของฉัน