วันจันทร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Reflection





This is reflection of Billabong'company.
Billabong company use manufacturing in the USA.They update manufacturing technologies about designs shoes all the time.They are giving extreme care to detail and special attention to the comfort of the foot.The shoes of them are sexy shoes that it make them proud about this design.They emphasized quality and strong .It is satisfaction to customer.I find about billabong that the shoes of them is popular of every level.Because they deliver directly to the customer .The shoes is a good quality and modern design that it happend satisfaction for customer who use it.The key successful of billabong is modern manufacture and service that attract to customer.
This is reflection of me.
Firt of all,I don't know about business before.I don't understand in this course.I want to research about business.It make me to know that the marketing is important thing for every company because of they has many competitor in the business.It make me to understand more and more .I can make to my blog.
Before,I choose jusmine spa in my blog,but the data is a little .So,I change Billabong shoes in my blog.This blog get many benefit that can use in the future.In my life,I never make blog .Besides,I study this course .I get to learn about make blog from this subject.It make me high technology and has good think idia.There are many way for small business that I will make in the future.
Finnally,I would like said that "Thank you so much" from bottom of my heart that teacher give many good think for me and take care me.I am fortunate that study with Aj.Gob and this subject. Thank you again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น